Curbside Pickup is still available for all those who wish to use it!
Want to save a plastic bag? We now offer inside pickup for reserved items. Simple call or email to request inside pickup!
Hours: MWF 10am-5pm, Thurs 2:30-6:30
Length of Visit: No set length, but please continue to limit the duration of your visits
Limitations of Visits: Approximately 10 people in the building at one time (not including staff), no appointments are necessary however feel free to call 487-3391 before visiting if you prefer to confirm availability.
Protocols for Visiting:
These protocols are being put in place for the safety of our staff and patrons. The Library Board of Trustees reserve the right to make changes at any time based on, but not limited to: federal, state, or local governmental decisions, CDC guidelines, local and surrounding towns active COVID-19 cases, or staffing concerns.
- All patrons over the age of 3 are required to wear a mask at all times (per the Library Board of Trustees meeting 5/18/21, masks are still required in the library despite the Town of New Boston’s decision to no longer require masks in town owned buildings)
- Hand Sanitizer must be used upon entry, also available throughout building.
- Maintain social distancing while in the building.
- Bathrooms: Two for patron use (labeled), one for staff only (labeled).
- Meetings and programs will continue to be offered remotely/virtually, some outdoor in-person events possible.
- Copier use will be by library staff only until further notice.
- Computers are available for patron use, please continue to limit duration of use so other patrons have access.
- There will be some public seating and meeting tables available however please limite duration of visit, practice social distancing, and notify staff so cleaning can be conducted.
Groups Wishing to Use the Community Room
Policy (per the Library Board of Trustees, 5/18/21) – Organizations and person choosing to use the library’s large community room (the small conference room will not presently be available) are required to follow the guidelines in the current Universal Best Practices published by the State of New Hampshire, which sometimes differs from the general US CDC guidance as appropriate, or our local conditions.
The Library Guidelines for meetings in the large library community room will be:
- To limit attendees to 35 people
- Masks are to be worn
- Social Distancing is to be maintained
- Windows can be opened, providing that the air conditioner is on, if it makes people feel safer
If these guidelines are not followed, all negative consequences are the responsibility of the meeting’s sponsor. If more people wish to participate in the event, the main library community room has the technology available for streaming the meeting. As the State guidance changes, these guidelines will change.