All items are now available at the checkout desk by default
and will not be checked out until you come in for them.
Curbside Pickup is still available by request only!
Hours: MW 10am-8pm, Thurs 2:30-6:30pm, Fri. 10am-5pm, Sat. 9:30am-12:30pm
Protocols for Visiting:
These protocols are being put in place for the safety of our staff and patrons. The Library Board of Trustees reserve the right to make changes at any time based on, but not limited to: federal, state, or local governmental decisions, CDC guidelines, local and surrounding towns active COVID-19 cases, or staffing concerns.
- All patrons over the age of 3 are encouraged to wear a mask at all times (per the Library Board of Trustees meeting 2/15/22)
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout building.
- Maintaining social distancing encouraged while in the building.
- Bathrooms: Two for patron use (labeled), one for staff only (labeled).
- Meetings and programs offered in person with remote/virtual options available as possible.
- Copier use will be by library staff only until further notice.
- Computers are available for patron use, please continue to limit duration of use so other patrons have access.
- There will be some public seating and meeting tables available however please limit duration of visit, practice social distancing, and notify staff so cleaning can be conducted.
Groups Wishing to Use the Community Room
Policy (per the Library Board of Trustees, 2/27/22 email) – Organizations and person choosing to use the library’s large community room or smaller conference room are required to follow the guidelines in the current Universal Best Practices published by the State of New Hampshire, which sometimes differs from the general US CDC guidance as appropriate, or our local conditions.
The Library Guidelines for meetings in these spaces will be:
- Masks are encouraged
- Social Distancing encouraged
- Windows can be opened, providing that the air conditioner is on, if it makes people feel safer
If these guidelines are not followed, all negative consequences are the responsibility of the meeting’s sponsor. If more people wish to participate in the event, the main library community room has the technology available for streaming the meeting. As the State guidance changes, these guidelines will change.